Friday, February 8, 2008

9 on the 9th?

I see that a lot of people are doing this "9 on the 9th" run. I'd like to do it, wonder if I can do it on Sunday, instead?? Tomorrow needs to be my off day, as I've just worked out for 6 days in a row. I love taking Saturdays off, then doing my long run on Sunday mornings, just makes for a great run after a day of rest. Weather should be perfect this weekend for a morning run, 50-60 is typically my ideal running temp.

Last night and this morning, I felt like I was coming down with something, now I feel just fine, go figure. Got on the treadmill with the goal of doing 6 miles, but thought I'd have to stop early. Run went a lot better than I thought it would, and I got the 6 miles done.

Nothing exciting to tell about my workouts since my last post. They've been pretty much the same this week, I think I did about 6 miles each day, with one day being on the elliptical, the other days running on the treadmill.

Todays stats - 6 miles at the gym, in about 54 minutes

3 comments:

J~Mom said...

Nancy is the race director, but she is VERY flexible! I am sure she won't mind you doing in on Sunday. Just head over to her blog and let her know!

Great job at the gym!

http://www.nancy262.com/index.htm

Michelle said...

I agree with Lisa. Nancy is super cool and won't mind if you do it on the 10th. :-)

I'll be heading out soon for my 9, and I am nervous! I just have to remind myself that it's only a number, and I've done 8 before, so I can do 9!

Running Jen said...

Thanks ladies!!